Wholesale Wet Alarm Check Valve
|FOB Price:||US $95 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $95/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, cash|
- Model NO.: ZSFZ
- Alarm Valve Type: Wet Alarm Valve
- Open Fire Sprinkler System Type: Water Spray System
- Dry Alarm Valve Type: Differential Type
- Alarm Valve Diameter: 80mm 100mm 150mm 200mm
- Deluge Valve Type: Lever Type
- Rated Working Pressure (MPa): 1.6MPa
- Sealed Test (MPa): 3.2MPa
- Inside Nominal Diameter (mm): 50mm-300mm
- Structure: Water Power Fire Alarm Valve
- Material: Ductile Iron/Steel
- Transport Package: Land Air Sea
- Origin: Fujian China
- Sprinkler Head Type: Open
- Automatically Opened and Closed Repeatedly: Can Automatically Opened and Closed
- Closed Fire Sprinkler System: Wet Fire Sprinkler System
- Wet Alarm Valve Structure: Seat Type
- Nozzle Flow Coefficient: 80
- Retard Alarm Time (S): 5~90
- Friction Resistance (MPa): 0.035
- Alarm Flow (L/Min): 15<Q<60
- Packaging Detail: Usually Be Paked in Standard Export Plywood Case
- Color: Red
- Trademark: SJ
- Specification: ZSFZ
- HS Code: 8481804090
The Alarm Check Valves are designed expressly for use in wet pipe systems. The valve will open and allow pressurization of the alarm chamber upon the operation of one or more automatic fire sprinklers.
The pressurization of the alarm chamber causes the alarm to sound mechanically through the use of a water motor alarm or through the use of a pressure switch, electrically connected to audible or visual signaling devices.
The hydraulic alarm bell is a mechanical, water powered device signaling the flow of water in an automatic sprinkler system. The unit is usually installed on a wall with the motor inside the building and the gong outside for maximum audibility. Made out of aluminum, stainless steel and other non corrosive materials to prevent rust. Red enamel finish for the gong shell is standard.
The S.S. retard chamber prevents false alarms due to severe fluctuations in water pressure or water hammers. In these cases, water admitted to the retarding chamber is automatically released through the drain port without sounding an alarm.
|rated working pressure (Mpa)||1.6|
|ratard alarm time(S)||5-90|
Packaging Details: Pack by carton or bag according to customer's requirement
Delivery Detail: Within 30 days after advance payment
Payment: L/C, T/T, Cash, Alipay, Paypal, TA, Western Union, etc
My company provide technical support for who use our produces or installation personnel. In the procurement, installation, use and maintenance process for technical service, please contact with technical department of our company. Our technical staff will immediately provide related technical support telegraph.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: Yes.Since 1991, we have been experienced in offering total fire solutions for 25 years.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.